If you are reading this I am pretty confident that you enjoy crossword puzzles.
Did you know that statistically more women than men will work a crossword?
Also, did you know that a 21-year study published by doctors at the Albert
Einstein College of Medicine in New York discovered that senior citizens who
worked crossword puzzles four days a week faced a 47 percent lower
risk of dementia than those who did them once a week?
Not sure why I mentioned all of that – that isn’t the purpose of this PAGE.
This page is where I try and make a few dollars. Yes, crossword puzzle constructors have bills to pay. So, here is my plea for dough …
One of the services that I provide is the construction of a Personalized Crossword Puzzle.
If you are like me, sometimes you run out of ideas on what to give someone as a gift. How many gift cards does a person need? Although, I do like receiving those.
If you have a friend, family member, or co-worker that loves solving crossword puzzles, a personalized puzzle may be something to consider.
You might be asking yourself, how does this work.
Well, here are the steps:
- Send me an email with as much information about the person you can think of (hobbies, family members, jobs they have had, favorite food, favorite sports teams, pets, etc).
- I will create a sample puzzle with as many of the theme words that I can ‘fit’. The remaining words will be common crossword words. The person receiving the puzzle should be familiar with those words (since, they are someone who loves solving crosswords).
- After I complete the sample puzzle, I will email you the sample puzzle grid.
- If you like my work, we will work out the payment terms. A lot of people are using PayPal these days, but a check also works.
- Once I receive payment, I will email you the puzzle.
You probably want to know what the above costs. Well, it is a very time consuming process. It may take several weeks for me to create the puzzle. So, I do charge $75.00 for a puzzle.
A less costly alternative is what is know as a freeform puzzle. These puzzles are not symmetrical. They can be just as fun for the solver though. The process works the same as what is described above. I will work with you on the ‘clues’ and any web-page links. The cost for a freeform puzzle is $40.00.
Please email with any questions you may have.
I also provide puzzles for businesses and publications.